With this download, you’ll not only receive the downloadable reading materials I’ve prepared, but you’ll also get the following print-outs to help you along the way:
Planning infographic – A 12 Month Timeline – A summary to pop on your fridge or in your diary to remind you what you need to be thinking about and when
Planning task list – A more in-depth list of tasks you need to achieve when – something to tick off – good if you like lists!
Budget Spreadsheet template – You can simply fill in your allocated budget and track your spending
- RSVP Spreadsheet template – You can simply pop in your guest-list and mark off their attendance and special dietaries
- Table Plan examples – some examples of table plans and seating options
- Running Order example – to give you an overall steer on how your big day might pan out
4 SECTIONS OF CONTENT:
Within the downladable PDFs, you’ll receive over 70 pages of planning help, clearly written and laid-out to give you advice every step of the way. I take you through everything from the first stages of planning your wedding, right up to the big day itself and even beyond.
After a brief video intro, the 4 PDFs cover:
INTRO & HELPFUL MATERIALS – THE 1ST STAGES OF PLANNING
THE VENUE, THEME, STYLING, SAVE-THE-DATES & INVITATIONS
SUPPLIERS – FLOWERS, ENTERTAINMENT, PHOTOGRAPHY ETC.
GUEST MANAGEMENT, THE BIG DAY DAY & POST WEDDING
In more detail, here’s what is covered in each section:
What wedding do you want? Civil vs religious vs humanist – all the procedures and timelines involved with each choice
Establishing your budget – including average UK budget
Setting the date for your big day
Picking your Wedding Team (your bridal party and groomsmen)
How many guests to invite
- What’s your overall theme?
- Choosing your venue
- Venue Show-rounds
- Quotes & Negotiations & Contracts
- Nailing your theme
- Creating mood-boards
- Invitations & wording
- DIY vs Hired help – the benefits of doing it yourself and when it’s best to hire in the professionals
- Exactly what suppliers are out there
- Getting yourselves and your bridal party kitted-out for the big day
- Flowers, Lighting & Venue dressing
- Music & Entertainment
- What to eat
- Capturing the big day
- Getting about
- RSVPs & guest communication
- Family Politics
- On the day guest management
- Children and what to do with them on the day
- The dreaded table plan **WITH USEFUL REFERENCE TEMPLATES**
- Who runs things on the day
- Broadcasting your wedding in this digital age
- The final things to take care of after the big day
ON THE BIG DAY:
Do I hire a wedding planner?
Who will manage everything on the day?
What about after the wedding – how do we make sure we get everything from the day?
Social media & broadcasting our wedding
Personal touches – tips for making the day unique to you both
AND THEN THERE’S THE **FREE BONUS DOWNLOAD**
A printable PDF of all the questions to take with you to your venues to make sure you know EVERYTHING you need to know
AND OF COURSE you’ll have access to the exclusive private Facebook group I mentioned above. This is a rare opportunity to ask me directly any of those niggling questions or things you’re confused about. It’ll also be a great place to share tips and ideas with your fellow planning couples.
AND FINALLY, once you sign-up, you’ll be eligible for other exclusive offers and newsletters to help you plan your perfect wedding.
So there you have it, my Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide. Why stress when I’ve done all the hard-work for you?
CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING!