You’re nearly there with planning your big day – well done you! In this final section, I’ll take you through everything from guest management in the lead-up to your wedding, to on the day. I’ll talk you through who will run things on your day and I’ll even touch on the bits you need to do afterwards (yes, afterwards!).
- RSVPs & guest communication
- Family Politics
- On the day guest management
- Children and what to do with them on the day
- The dreaded table plan **WITH USEFUL REFERENCE TEMPLATES**
- Who runs things on the day
- Broadcasting your wedding in this digital age
- The final things to take care of after the big day
ON THE BIG DAY
Do I hire a wedding planner?
Who will manage everything on the day?
What about after the wedding – how do we make sure we get everything from the day?
Social media & broadcasting our wedding
Personal touches – tips for making the day unique to you both
By the end of this section and this entire series of downloads, you should be armed with all the information you need to fully plan your wedding. You should feel confident that you know what you want, how you want it to happen and that you can ensure everything runs smoothly on the day and that all your hard work pays off.